Graphic Design Employment Agencies 2017-18
In the Local & Regional Area
Graphic Designer - Full Time - Solar Energy
Energy Toolbase - Port Saint Lucie, FL
About Energy Toolbase: Energy Toolbase is an industry leading software platform for analyzing and proposing the economics of solar PV and energy storage projects. Hundreds of the leading developers nationwide use our software as-a-service (SaaS) product to accurately, objectively and transparently perform their utility rate analysis.We are a lean team made up of high integrity, passionate individuals. We are industry experts who have previously worked in project development, EPC, finance, and policy roles within the solar industry. Our product has very strong traction in the market, and we are aggressively growing in our targeted markets.
We have recently opened an office on the waterfront in downtown Stuart and are offering a unique opportunity for the right person to work with our growing team. The solar industry has been undergoing explosive growth, and we're leading the charge on the software front. Our users are the most reputable and sophisticated renewable energy developers, installers, and consultants nationwide. Your primary roles will be to assist in developing marketing and sales materials and working with our engineering team to assist with UI/UX design. We are looking to fill this position quickly and have a desk ready and waiting.
L.A. Vinas M.D. Plastic Surgery, Med Spa & Skin Care Centers West Palm Beach, FL
Graphic Design in the Plastic Surgery industry.
You are proficient in Macintosh programs including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite. A strong knowledge of Social Media content and publication would be considered a strong asset.
Your creativity and ability to think outside the box allow you to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. You bring strong project management skills to work on several initiatives at once and deliver solutions in specified timelines.
Your skills would be needed but not limited to: web design, social media, publications, logo creation, advertisements, office
Please submit your resume in confidence including a link to your on-line portfolio if available. Selected applicants will be asked for 3 samples of their work in PDF format, describing your design development process.
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Med Spa Services,
Skin Care Services
Employment Type - Full-Time
Art/Creative, Graphic Design, Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
• Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
Graphics Product Specialist - Zimmer Biomet
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Apply On Company Site
The Digital Graphic Designer is a well-versed individual, both in print and online solutions. This team member will design advertising/promotional materials, collateral, packaging, web graphics, animations and various other design projects as assigned. Required is a keen sense of design, typography, color theory, vector graphics, mood boards, etc. This self-starter ensures that all materials adhere to the Zimmer Biomet’s Graphic Standards; all files are accurate, proofread and finalized by the expected deadline. Collaboration with the Marketing Communication Manager, the design team, and internal clients, to deliver creative output as required in support of marketing communications is essential. Candidate must have an aptitude to work constructively under stress in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment and must be a team player.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Designer will use their expertise
in design and computer applications to develop/update and finalize print and digital materials. Technical duties include scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning and preflighing, video creation/editing, animating, or eliminating defective and excessive imaging. Daily responsibilities also include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of layouts from mockups, designs, photo prints and/or blueprints; photography; using the best methods for a specific reproduction process, and using the techniques best suited for
• Designing digital landing pages, microsites, and interactive web landing pages and motion video production/editing, as well as converting print to web, and web to print. Familiarity with marketing automation platforms beneficial.
• Ensuring each project is routed and approved following Marketing Labeling Control Operating Procedure.
• Management of proofing process to ensure that the final collateral produced is of the highest quality with the greatest efficiency for the specific piece.
• Archiving and updating graphic files.
The candidate must possess clear verbal and written communication skills as well as demonstrate excellent time management skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be very creative, highly organized organization and detail-oriented. Proficiency in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator) as well as experience in photography and knowledge of prepress procedures
is a must. The candidate should also be able to sit for long periods
Expected Areas of Competence
• Should be skilled with Macintosh computer and Adobe applications such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premier and After Effects.
• Understanding of CSS, HTML, HTML 5, responsive web development, wireframes, site maps, etc. is required.
• Must also possess a good understanding of Macintosh O/S and Networking and be able to organize and store electronic media in a safe and organized manner. Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and commercial printing process.
• Sound interpersonal skill a must; Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Possess a basic understanding of project management systems and their function in the Marketing Communications department.
Education/Experience Requirements Bachelor's degree (B.A.) preferably in Graphic Arts or closely allied discipline, from four-year College or University; or Associates degree with at least five years related experience.
Graphic Designer - LRP Publications
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Take your creativity to the next level as a Graphic Designer with LRP Publications! This is your opportunity to learn, work and collaborate with our talented team of artists in our new state of the art studio! Located in Palm Beach Gardens, LRP Publications is an industry-leading, broad-based media publishing company that produces a
wide array of state-of-the-art products and nationally recognized conferences that enable our clients to make a difference in the education, federal, human resources and workers’ compensation industries. Founded in 1977, LRP's fast-paced, results-oriented environment has contributed to much growth and success. LRP's
goals have remained the same: to meet our customers' needs while maintaining an exciting work environment for our employees.
As a Graphic Designer you will be assigned projects – tasked with taking the project from concept through final production under tight deadlines while maintaining the product’s or conference’s brand identity. The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is essential to this role. Projects and responsibilities will include designing direct mail, web sites, HTML emails, social media and web app graphics, magazine ads, and product covers.Position Requirements
SHOES FOR CREWS, LLC - A CCMP Private Equity Company -
West Palm Beach/Boca Raton, FL
SHOES FOR CREWS® is the global leader in slip-resistant footwear and has been the trusted leader in safety footwear to food service, hospitality, healthcare and industrial employees for over 30 years.
Position: Graphic Designer - Full-time (On-line portfolio required in application to be considered)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Shoes For Crews is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. Shoes For Crews provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion, disability, marital status, age, genetic information, veteran status or any personal attribute or characteristic that is protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
To learn more about Shoes For Crews, visit our website at: www.shoesforcrews.com
Graphic Designer for Digital Marketing Team
Media Communications Corp - West Palm Beach, FL
Media Communications Corporation is seeking an inhouse Graphic Designer and Rockstar to support a variety of health, beauty and consumer product websites, landing pages and various other ecommerce and digital projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
• Digital Design: 5 years (Required) Education:
Bachelor's (Required) Job Location:
West Palm Beach, FL (Required)
Web and Graphics Specialist
Tax Collector's Office of Indian River County
Vero Beach, FL USA
Dental, Life, Medical, VisionEmployment TypeFull-TimeTax Collector’s Office of Indian River County – Web and Graphics Specialist
Professional position for the IT Department, specifically website management and graphic design. The candidate will assist with calls and tickets in the IT Department. Experience with troubleshooting computer hardware and software is preferred.
Hours of work: Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.; Days and hours are subject to change. Our hours range from 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M., we will extend Tuesday hours until 7:00 P.M. on May 1st.
Examples of duties and responsibilities:
· Designing and manages the office’s website and social media pages
· Designing logos, banners, signs, ads, flyers, brochures, etc. using necessary software
· Troubleshooting technical issues related to the website and social media pages
· Keeping up with modern website trends, recommends and implements best practices
· Building digital campaigns that address differing needs
· Reviewing and approving web content, ensuring submissions meet content and format requirements and proofreading for appropriate vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation
· Reviewing and improving graphic projects created by personnel in other departments / divisions
· Working closely with the IT Department to ensure website security
· Assisting agencies with online license plate sales forms
· Performing other duties as required and/or required
Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Information Technology, or a closely related field, with at least two (2) years of experience in web and graphics design. Bachelor's degree is preferred. An equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience may be considered.
· Content Management Systems
· Vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation rules and ability to proofread content submitted by others
· Quickly learn current and new software
· Modern web and graphic design software and technology
· Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Publisher)
· Windows 7, 10
· Windows Server 2012, 2012R2, 2016
· Adobe Creative Cloud software
· Video productions and presentations
· Attention to detail
· Accept and apply constructive criticism from supervisors and peers
· Multi-tasking and shifting priorities
· Organize work for timely completion
· Critical thinking
· Clearly communicate and understand information in English, both orally and in writing
· Have a flexible schedule (when necessary)
Lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials (up to 50 pounds). Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or work station.
SELECTED APPLICANT MUST PASS PHYSICAL EXAMINATION, DRUG TESTING AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
1800 27th St, Building B, Vero Beach, FL 32960
2 days ago